Monday, December 19, 2016

Initial Inventory


Hey y'all! I got my initial inventory in and I'm having my facebook launch right now. Here are some of the pieces I have posted. I do my album sales every Monday evening. I will be doing live sales upcoming in my group as well. Click the link above to join! 

Wouldn't this dress be perfect for a day out running errands? 
    

  These vintage-y inspired prints are everything.


This kimono would be perfect over a black julia, or with jeans and a classic Tee. 


Blues! Give me all the blues.


This carly is perfection.


I could wear black and gray every day! 


 This carly is perfect for new year.


 Cassie cassie cassie and cassie! 


 Casual stripes for a day out.


 Beautiful aubergine to lavender 


 I love print-mixing. This carly is something else.


 This classic tee is so much fun!


 Gorgeous one size leggings! 


Leaving on a jetplane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS